top of page
Contributory Aged Parent Visa(Temporary)

Subclass 884


This visa lets you:

  • live in Australia for up to 2 years

  • work and study in Australia (you will not receive government support)

  • travel to and from Australia for 2 years

  • apply for a permanent Contributory Aged Parent (subclass 864) visa

  • You must be at the age where you are eligible for an Age Pension in Australia (65 years old)

bottom of page